We're sorry that we aren't meeting in person, but here is a treat you can enjoy at home!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8-by-8-inch pan, set aside.
- Combine butter and sugars a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, oil and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Add baking soda, salt, cocoa powder and flour. Stir until mixture is evenly combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until center is set.
- Cut into squares and serve.